Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Worker Bee-autiful: Express outfit

Usually when I walk into an Express store, I feel like I might not be their target demo anymore.  But, we all have that one store where the clothes just seem to "fit" our body type, and for me that happens to be Express.  This outfit is literally head-to-toe Express.

The only complaint I have about this outfit is that the vest is a little short...as you can see white shirt peeks out from underneath, and I am constantly tugging it down.  I don't know if it's a size issue or just that the pants are really low.  I think next time I'm going to wear this vest with a higher waisted skirt instead...but for some reason it is long enough in back:

And here's a good shot of my new Cole Haan pumps and belt
I really like the cut of the Columnist pants...they are really slim leg, but still professional.

Pants: Express Columnist
Button-down shirt & Vest: Express
Belt and Shoes: Cole Haan

No comments:

Post a Comment