Monday, January 17, 2011

Nordstrom Online Purchase

I recently bought a couple of work tops from Nordstrom.com. I love that their website has a curated section of "Wear to Work" outfits--I wish all department store sites had that (talkin' to you Bloomingdales.com). You can even sort by your personal style, between "progressive," "current" and "timeless." I chose "current" and there were tons of things I liked, although many a tad out of my price range!

I
got the Classiques Entier® Drape Neck Top in Blackberry Cordial for $118. It is very comfortable and fits well! There is a lot of ruching all along the bodice and it is stretchy (imho, stretchy = comfortable).I also got this BCBG red rose silk top. This looked really great on the website, but unfortunately, in person, the rose is a little too flamboyant, so I am going to return it. I do love the silk fabric though, it feels very luxurious.
On a separate note--this weekend I took my first Zumba class! It was easily as fun as it looks in the infomercials, but there were definitely points in the class when my limbs were flailing randomly in all directions. My heart rate monitor read that I burned 481 calories in 1 (very intense) hour, so that felt good! I celebrated with a cupcake.

2 comments:

  1. Cute looks. I love zumba and it def burns a lot of calories. There are def times I look like a fool but I just roll with it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mere!! I will--yeah, it's too fun to give up on :-) How often do you do it?

    ReplyDelete