Friday, January 14, 2011

New Boden Catalogue

I've been getting Boden catalogues for a while now, and I really love their colors and fabrics, but I've never actually ordered anything.  I always feel that there's so much on my "to buy" list at my old favorite stores, that adding a new one to the mix just seems too daunting.  But I think that's going to have to change because I'm in LOVE with their Spring catalogue and they are offering 20% off orders over $175 plus free shipping and free returns (so amazing!)  Here are some of my picks:

I think this dress would be perfect for a spring/summer Saturday.  I have a pair of red espadrilles from Anthro that I think would look cute.  I could also get away with this dress at work, I think...so I was thinking of getting this nude bag and heels to go with it:


Their casual clothes are really cute too...I would feel put together wearing this T-shirt.


Lastly, these sandals are so cute...and they would hide my ugly feet.
It's so nice to have spring back in the air again, at least in the fashion world.

1 comment: