Saturday, January 8, 2011

Club Monaco Sweater Dress & J. Crew Booties

I've always been a pants person, but have been trying to buy/wear more dresses.  They take so long to find because fit is critical: but if you find a great fit, nothing can look better.  One thing I've noticed is all the dresses I think look good on me are little black ones!  So, of my meagre dress wardrobe, probably 50% are of that variety.  Here is the latest addition to my collection:
In the dressing room I thought I could wear this for work or play, but looking at the pictures, I'm thinking it's too short for work.  I dressed it up with some new J. Crew booties. 
The dress is sweater material, super comfortable.  This outift is seriously comfortable and looks way more put together than it should.  It has a great zipper detail up the back.
So, maybe a $$ purchase at $189.00, but hopefully I'll be wearing this a lot.
Dress: Club Monaco
Booties, tights, belt: J. Crew

1 comment:

  1. What a cute outfit Lynne! I love the dress's zippered back!

    ReplyDelete