Saturday, January 29, 2011

J. Crew: It's Black and White

I bought this black and white floral pattern dress back in 2008.  It is so versatile.  My favorite work look for it is with this black blazer (totally flattering for a bloated day too:-), and I paired it with these Hue black tights from Anthro and my black J. Crew booties.  This outfit definitely solidifies the concept that sometimes "dressy" clothes can be just as comfy as casual clothes. 


 
These tights and booties have really helped me keep my wardrobe options open this winter.  Back in the day when I just had hose and pumps it always seemed like I would look too cold if I wore a skirt/dress.  Don't you hate that when a million people ask you if you are cold all day long?  But, I definitely feel that they help winterize the look...though I am longing for the days of bare legs and sandals.
 
 
I am keeping this in my work rotation, but trying not to wear it too much, lol! 
 

1 comment:

  1. Lynne, That looks really great! That dress is beautiful and it looks great with those tights/booties.

    ReplyDelete